Save time and money? How?
DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
You need an experienced and pro-active agent committed to the following:
1. Getting to know you and your particular wants and needs, so you don't waste time looking at homes or areas in which you are not interested.
2. Providing you with an honest and knowledgeable assessment of the marketplace, including use of 'high-tech' resources such as the Internet, so you don't waste time and money investigating properties which don't fit your budget.
3. Aggressively negotiating on your behalf for such items as:
- seller paying non-recurring closing costs
- personal property included in the sale
- seller paying for desired repairs and modernizing, or lowering purchase price
- possession dates geared to buyer's convenience and financial benefit
- loans (whether new, assumptions or second trust deeds)
All of these will save you time and money!
4. Focussing on the fine print. As they say, "It's all in the details." The seemingly little things are the stuff which often cause deals to fall out of escrow. Attention to detail will help to ensure that this does not happen, saving you time and money, not to mention a little sleep.
Where Can I Find Such a Real Estate Agent?
Look no further--I am an experienced and energetic realtor, who is both attentive to your needs and highly skilled as a tough negotiator. I do pay attention to the details because my experience has taught me what to anticipate and what not to take for granted. I will enable you to do it right the first time and make the purchase of your next home the pleasurable and exciting experience it should be.
Working with me will save you both time and money!
If you are convinced or would like further information, contact me and I will be pleased to assist you
||Marie de Putron|
The Prudential California Realty
2415 E. Imperial Highway
Brea, CA 92821
Direct line: 714.921.2003